MK50 Sentinel Life Preserver Developed in direct response to CAA CAP 1034 Category ‘A’ performance guidelines and meeting the requirements of ETSO-2C504 and ETSOC13F the new MK50 Sentinel Lifejacket features an integrated Emergency Breathing System (EBS).
Constructed from a flame retardant material, the unique modular design allows full customisation for operating requirements, whilst the slim and ergonomic design allows for maximum comfort and manoeuvrability. The jacket features a twin inflatable chamber with a buoyancy of 275 Newtons. The modular design offers improved maintenance and servicing costs as individual components can be easily removed andserviced.
- Compact integral sprayhood
- Excellent self-righting and flotation characteristics
- Lifting loops, buddy line, reflective tape and whistle
- Fully compatible with 1000 series helicopter passenger suit
- Fully integrated on to the major helicopter platforms