The Orca survival suit has a SOLAS-approval and is the perfect working survival suit. This new survival suit developed by Biardo survival suits BV is made of a 3 layer durable, breathable and fire retardant Gore-Tex Pazific.
The parts on knees, arms and seat are reinforced. The thermo lining including zipper and belt are detachable. The neck and wrist seals are made of fire retardant neoprene. The ergonomic advantages of this suit, such as big pockets, socks, hood, gloves and elastic in the back, make this suit comfortable and easy to wear.
These qualities, together with the use of high standard materials make the Orca the perfect SOLAS approved working survival suit.
• Made of 3 layer Gore-Tex Pazific
• Reinforced parts on Knees, Arms and Seat
• Detachable lining including zipper and belt
• Neoprene neck and wrist seals
• Hood and gloves of neoprene
• Big Pockets
• Elastic in the back
• Socks ( comfort )
• SOLAS reflective tape
• Easy to wear & high comfort
• Durable materials
• High Safety