Hansen Protection SeaAir – Suit for helicopter transport offshore
The most « intelligent » suit – ever! For offshore, helicopter transport and as a personal abandonment suit on the installation.
- Inner lining that provides insulation and buoyancy. An Intelligent fabric stabilise the inside temperature of the suit and reduces body sweat
- Double-welded seams and approved reflective tape
- Approved emergency light, buddy line, integrated lifting strap and open collar for rescue
- Insulated three finger gloves with waterproof zipper and inside cuffs with pulse warmer
- Lightweight and soft fixed boots with extra insulation
- Integrated manually inflatable buoyancy lung and emergency re-breathing system (ERBS)
- Prepared for approved automatic self-righting system
- Designed for improved sitting comfort
- Integrated HPL-1 Emergency locator beacon
- Hood in super elastic neoprene laminate
- Certified for aviation application according to ETSO 2C502 as integrated helicopter crew and passenger immersion suit, SOLAS approved as LSA-code section 2.3 Insulated Immersion Suit and certified to NMD requirements for Offshore Immersion Suits.
How to use a Sea Air Survival Suit by Hansen Protection