The Floater is one of-a-kind personal flotation wetsuit, combining buoyancy, flexibility, and protection to produce a water experience like no other.
It provides greater freedom of movement while solving the ongoing problem of water fatigue—allowing one the ability to rest without having to tread water.
Unique design features:
- 2mm short sleeve spring suit
- Construction: Flatlock-stitched seams
- Overview: Contour collar for comfort, strategic seam placement, back zip entry
- Extra-long zipper for easy entry and exit
- Patented panel of high-quality foam in the chest area for support and flotation
- Materials: 56% neoprene, 30% PVC, 14% polyester.
- Compatible in warm and tropical water temperatures: 65-75 °F/ 18-23 °C
CHECK YOU HAVE THE PERFECT FIT FOR YOUR FLOTATION WETSUIT
- Make sure the wetsuit feels nice and snug on your entire body (note: the suit will feel looser in the water and be very comfortable and flexible for swimming.
- Make sure the chest piece is not riding up on your chin and that it’s not moving around much.
- If that checks out, you’re ready to enjoy the water with confidence and comfort.