Aide à la flottabilité 70N pour les nageurs-sauveteurs et les premiers intervenants
Entièrement développée et testée en coopération avec la RS (Société norvégienne de sauvetage en mer).
SeaLife Rescue Pro is specially designed for rescue professionals having to operate in turbulent seas, floods and challenging white water rescue situations.
Developed in cooperation with NSSR (Norwegian Society for SeaRescue) to be compatible with the suit SeaSwim MSAD and to fulfill the requirements of professional flood rescuers.
With all the equipment rescue swimmers need to have with them, they need extra buoyancy.
That’s why SeaLife Rescue Pro has 70N of integral buoyancy.
For ease of movement, the lifejacket has been cut well back under the arms and around the shoulders and has plenty of clearance around the neck opening.
The extensive use of MOLLE all around the buoyancy aid provides extreme flexibility with regards to attachment of personal equipment.
- Certified in accordance with ISO 12402-6 (special purpose buoyancy aid)
- Cut away around the neck and other areas for maximum freedom of movement
- Soft PE foam for maximum comfort and lightest weight
- One-size-fits-all: Fully adjustable over shoulders, front and sides for perfect fit
- Quick release belt with stainless steel D-ring on the back. Quick-release buckle with anti-slip mechanism – releases easily when needed
- MOLLE webbing system for attaching pockets and equipment (on both front and back)
- MOLLE Velcro strips for maximum versatility when attaching
- Velcro backed ID badges/insignias etc. or special equipment
- Hard wearing and durable lifejacket built to withstand rough treatment
- Lifting strap fitted in neck area
- Strategically placed SOLAS reflective patches
- Removable crotch strap
- Pockets can be designed to suit specific requirements (optional)
- Fitted with optional cow-tail with solid carabiner which can be stored in a designated pocket on the shoulder
- Mass (without cow-tail) 1,43 kg