The Floatation MARS Armor Model Coast Guard vest provides front, back and sides ballistic protection.
The enhanced floatation capability ensures keeping seriously wounded body on water surface. Possibility to increase the protection through add-on hard armor inserts. Coast Guard and Navy application.
- Plastic buckles closures allowing regulation and ensuring a reliable grip
- Full torso coverage
- Easy-care, sea water-resistance outershell
- Water-repellent outershell fabric
- Removable ballistic panels
- Pockets for additional hard armor inserts
- Minimum buoyancy – 100 N
- Waterproof ballistic panel cover
- Drag/pull out handle
- IIIA + 7,62×25 TT FMJ full steel jacketed bullet ballistic system
- Removable neck protection
- Custom buoyancy
- Custom sizes and colors