Survitec Group is the only supplier in the world to offer a Baby Floating Survival Cot.
Currently used by a large number of the leading aviation organisations the unique Baby Floating Survival Cot provides an unparalleled and highly effective solution to the problem of protecting infants in the event of an emergency aircraft ditching.
The Beaufort Babycot (MK4) accommodates infants from birth to eighteen months, whilst continuing to offer a high level of protection against exposure and drowning.
The Beaufort Babycot (MK4) offers increased comfort, space and contact between the occupant and the guardian, reducing the likelihood of trauma and stress to the child.
- CAA approved
- Innovative design – restrict water ingress
- Exceptional spray protection
- High thermal properties
- All around visual contact with guardian
- Secure harness arrangement
- Thermal waistcoat
- Spacious canopy with breathing vents
- Separately inflated floor provides insulation and independent buoyancy
- Water pocket provides excellent stability in all sea conditions
- Self-righting properties
- Unique clear view closer system for ease of use
- Accommodates infants from birth to a length of 33 inches
- Robust clear view sealed valise
- Constructed from a high visibility and flame retardant fabrics
- Water activated light and battery
- Buddy line and toggle
- Beaufort Specification BASE13/00 — a dedicated specification for baby cot design
- Life cycle cost savings, one service over 20 year period